New construction, first occupancy in the FRIENDS Tower (Tower 2) in Munich-Nymphenburg, near Hirschgarten. The unusual design of the new buildings with 2.85-m floor-to-ceiling windows is just one highlight of the two FRIENDS Towers. In addition to an 84-sqm kitchen lounge and an exercise room in Tower 1, the building Tower 2, in which the apartment is located, impresses with a wonderful 250-sqm roof terrace on the 15th floor.
- New building - first occupancy 2016
- Ceiling height 2.85m
- Modern designer furniture by BoConcept
- Internet included (with WLAN and download up to 60Mbit/s)
- Telephone flat rate for German landline included, telephone available in the apartment
- High-quality, white oiled oak parquet
- Lights by Flos, CATELLANI & SMITH, amongst others, and with Phillips HUE System.
- The apartment is equipped with a luxurious designer kitchen: white glass cabinet doors, Brown Silk Marble, vario induction cooktop, oven with 4D hot air and activeClean, fridge with hyperFresh 0°C plus drawer. All doors and appliances are equipped with Soft Close function.
- Exterior, electronically controllable sunblinds
- Underfloor heating
- En suite bathroom (access both from the bedroom and the hallway) with light-colored stoneware tiles, white glass mosaic on the walls, spacious walk-in rainshower with glass shower screen, and designer equipment by Vola, Duravit, and Villeroy & Boch
- Washing machine by SIEMENS (8kg load capacity and with automatic dosing system) in the apartment
- Dryer by SIEMENS (8kg load capacity) in the apartment
- A lockable, 5.9-sqm compartment is located in the basement and can also be reached comfortably by bike via the underground garage.
- Additionally, a bicycle storage room with 260 spaces is located on the 4th basement floor.
- Individual underground parking space optionally available, 120,- EUR/month. The parking space is larger than most standard parking spaces.
- Perfect connection to the city by suburban train (all lines except S7): Only approx. 3 m on foot to suburban train station Hirschgarten, then only an 8- or 9-min journey to the city center at Marienplatz.
In the opposite Tower 1, you can benefit from the building's own 84-sqm communal KITCHEN LOUNGE. You can reserve it free of charge via the FRIENDS APP, to cook with a group of friends or for parties.
The opening of the modern on-site gym area in Tower 1 is planned to take place at the end of January 2017.
The on-site concierge service (also in Tower 1) offers support with organizational issues, such as package deliveries.
All shops for you daily needs in the vicinity: The Hirschgarten forum right next to the FRIENDS Towers offers supermarkets, an organic food store, a drugstore, and a pharmacy, amongst other things.
New construction 2016
living- and dining room with leather sofa set and dining table
bedroom with double bed (160 x 200 cm)
bathroom with shower
parquet flooring, porcelain stoneware tiles
new, high quality, designer style, modern style
exclusive kitchen open to the living area, extractor hood, induction stove, fridge-freezer combo, dishwasher, Nespresso coffee machine
washing machine in the apartment
dryer in the apartment
flatscreen TV, cable TV
bed linen and towels included
incl. iron, ironing board and vacuum cleaner
dinnerware, kitchen utensils and equipment provided
cable-internet with flat rate (download up to 60.000 Kbit/s)
Telephone flat rate (German landline)
Costs are included in the rent
large roof-deck for joint use
view over the city, panoramic view
Airport Transit Trains S1/S8, concierge
individual underground parking space
monthly costs 120,-€
Costs not included in the rent
Energy Performance Certificate:
year of construction: 2016
type of Energy Performance Certificate: Energy demand certificate
energy consumption value: fossil CHP, electricity
energy efficiency class: C (< 100 kWh/(m²*a))
final energy consumption: 80,500 kWh/(m²*a)
Information on the rental price:
Inclusive:utilities, costs for electricity up to the amount of 60.- €, internet
Optional:underground parking (single garage) 120.- €
2 months‘ rent
TV and radio license fee:
The monthly television and radio license fee for public broadcasters should be paid directly from the tenant to the ARD ZDF Deutschlandradio Beitragsservice. Currently the fee is set at 17,50€ per month - not included in the rental price unless stated otherwise.
According to section 2 (1)(a) WohnVermittG, our brokerage services are free of commission for the tenant.